Wednesday, April 20, 2011

new beginnings..

well, I figured with all the changes that will be happening in my life within the next few months, creating a space to get my thoughts down would be the best way to keep myself organized without driving myself crazy! haha
There are exactly 2 1/2 weeks left until I am an official college graduate. With that being said, boy oh boy do I have my work cut out for me until then! Biggest challenge at the moment: finishing Senior Project, alongside getting my resume and cover letter out to different companies.

After graduation, my plan is to stay in Keene for one week to pack, apply for more jobs, etc. From there, I will (with the help of Mike and his Dad) be moving all of my things out of the Keene house and into the Raymond house. I can already tell this will be a challenging task because I am not renting a U-haul this time around. Mike's dad is convinced we will be able to move everything with just a regular pick-up truck bed. Finger's crossed that everything fits! After I move all of my things to Mike's house, my plan is to go home to CT for a week or two and relax with my family. (Depending on the job situation though, I might be cutting that mini vacation short if I can get hired somewhere asap!)

After my little vacation, I will be back to job hunting in the Raymond/Manchester area until I can find something. I will settle with any type of job that pays well..seeing how Mike and I will be saving our pennies over the summer months in order to save up enough to get our own place come September-ish. Fingers crossed we can find a place earlier than September though...I feel somewhat awkward living with my boyfriend's family for a period of time. Whatever :/

Anyway, this is just a look into the beginning of what my life will be looking like over the next few months. Keep an eye out for any interesting things that may be popping up in the future!

No comments: