Friday, April 29, 2011

Days go by...

I have gone through SO many different emotions today..what a rollercoaster. Let me first start off by saying that after pulling an (almost) all-nighter, I woke up early this morning to get ready and at 9:30am in the media art center, I gave my Senior Project presentation!!!!! I'M FINALLY FREE FROM SENIOR PROJECT...HALLELUJAH! I seriously feel like SUCH a weight has been lifted off me..it's great!

So obviously I was extremely nervous this morning...then on cloud nine for the whole afternoon...then in zombie mode from the effects of not sleeping finally catching up to me...then i went into bitch mode because certain people in my life really know how to piss me off...and now currently I'm back in zombie mode....but I'm also in day-dream mode...so bare with me as I might go on a tangent in this and chat about my random thoughts.

I can't believe that I'm going to be graduating from college in exactly ONE week..this is absolutely insane! Can't wait to celebrate over the next few days with my bests ;)

Anyway..tomorrow will be a great day: picking up senior pub crawl t-shirts at 1 @ cobble, then cleaning the house w/chels, then liquor store, errands and getting ready/pregame...cannot waitttt to hit up some house parties tomorrow night..it'll prob be my last keene house party experience so I need to live it up tmrw!

If I have any other free time throughout the day tomorrow, I'd like to start cleaning/packing my room up..I didn't realize how much stuff I really had until now..ugh!

Okay, it's getting late and like I said earlier, I'm running on little to no sleep so I think I'm finally crashing..night loves<3

No comments: